"The greatest part," Ana says " is that nobody here can judge you. Everyone is supportive & encouraging."

Saturday 14 August 2010

Enough on my plate than I need? I feel so anyways...

Why is it somedays we give up hope so fast? So quick?
Within a blink of a shadow...hope is evaporated...why?
I dont know, we dont know; but sometimes we need that flicker of hope. Its a life saver at times... W\e a load of shit hey? x

Today, my mom sent my brother to wake me up. I was awake...i neednt noone to wake me up..I didnt need him to end that moment of peace...But he did. And boy was he in for shit...I screamed at him litrally screamd the house down..if we lived in a flat i swear we woulda been kicked outta the falt ! XD

I mean, who comes into someones rooom? Yelling : " LaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLaaaaaaaaaaaLaaaaaaaaLaaaa ! Waakkeey WAAAAKKEEY Laazzy bumm ! No need to store the fat up any more !" And laughs like a fuckin messed up spoilt twat !

Bwaah, sorry about that ! x Needed to get it out... Now, iftar...fasting is not becoming too hard & all :) Guess by tomorrow I wont be feeling hungry or thirsty for that fact ! x
Todays menu for iftar for me was :

  1. 1 Samosa (meat...)
  2. 4 Potato wedges...
  3. 1 & 1\2 Falafel..
  4. Soup
  5. Fanta & some minty drink
  6. Dates
  7. Some Salad :)

Better than yesterday hey?



Well, Im sorry for the RAMBLE ! XD
<3 I hope your days been better than mine ! x

Ohh & hehe
Thank you for reading my blog ! :D
Love as always ! xx
Perfection.

2 comments:

  1. aaw bless.
    If that were my little brother I would have been like 'get the fuck out of my room you fucking fucktard'. :l
    haha, actually this morning i woke to find my younger brother sitting on the end of my bed cleaning his glasses. wtf? haha, atleast he made me laugh.

    take care hun' xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe,
    lets unbless him for another moment ! XD
    he does that every mornin & it gets worse I swear? lol ;) I would have too..but he woulda snitched lmao
    haha, why your bed tho? XD
    Thanks bud,
    Take Care ! xxx

    ReplyDelete