"The greatest part," Ana says " is that nobody here can judge you. Everyone is supportive & encouraging."

Thursday 12 August 2010

They called...(fml? probably...)

Hellooo ! xx





Yeah, they called...fml, Im not gunna spill my story for everyone, but i know some one, no about 3 people know my story. And they would know who the despised "they" are... Whatever... Not my point. Just hearing their voices pissed me of ! FUCKIN hell...Not that i feel better now... I feel weird> Ugh, how many times do you need to ask the same question>


Once


Twice


NOT :


threee timmes..


fourr tiimees..


TEN FUCKIN TIMES !





Ok, i geuss it feels a tad better... I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel liiiiiiiiiiiike :
THEM ================================>

Ok. Heres What I had tonight...

  1. 2 Cups of fanta...
  2. One Small Meat Samosa..
  3. 2 Falafel..
  4. 4 Potatoa wedges or w\e they are called...
  5. 6 Bites Of A FUCKIN PIZZA !
  6. Some Shorba...I neeeeed warmth !
  7. Im havin a cuppa herbal tea right now & its so fuckin sour it hurts ! :(

I wanna die SO FUCKIN BADLY ! Someone just kill me ! :( I best not gain anyy weight by the end of Ramdan... I wanna lose :O Thats not likely tho I dont think....

Ickk ! Sorrry, enough of mee ! :(

I need to see the numbers on the list go DOWN! Not UP ! :)

Hope you all have\ had a better day than mee...

Oh yeah, and i went to see dad today, its like "they" have a fuckin cue on when to call me ! xD

You know what hurts > When your daddys brother dont even know your name...and what makes it worse> He KEEEPS tellin you to call you Nanna, cause " oh she loves you so FUCKIN much that she cant rememeber your name...."

Ohh boyy....

End of Rant\ Or whatever...

Love you guys forever ! xx

>


No comments:

Post a Comment