"The greatest part," Ana says " is that nobody here can judge you. Everyone is supportive & encouraging."

Saturday 14 August 2010

;) Its meeh again ! :D

Well hello there ! x :)
Weve become used to seeing each other hey?
Writing every night...I like it better than when I ignored my blog compeletely..

Well, you see today my brother woke me up in similar fashion, but I WAS up already *wink wink!* I just hid under my duvet with enough cushions to send him skittering on the floor begging for forgivness at being so loud... he walked into my room & went :
Oiii ! Wake up ya lazy thing ! Just get outta here 4 5 minutes & then come back and sleep if you wnat & while your at it...Go --- * Cushions are flying all over the place...*

His face was PRICELESS ! Litrally priceless, he later complained that they smelt of Boss & Ed Hardy Perfumes...& some make up too xD What a shame...he should have leearnt from today never to wake me up like he attempted to this morning ! x

Todays iftar menu was :
1. Samosa
2. Potato wedges
3. 1 Falafel
4. 3 dates
5. Soup
6. Juice & some arabic coffee thinggy xD

I guess its not as heavey as yesterday or as bad as the day before...the hunger pangs are starting to fly outta the window now ! x So YAYY for that (:

But I swear I suffer abuse from my little sister lol,
i dunno about her anymore...Im giving it a chance cause - you should well I should give her another chance, I mean she is only 8 years old & will probs take the piss of me so many times in the coming years but yeah, I ought to let her see some love from her sister...some hope perhaps? I want to be someone she looks upto & loves...someone she brags to her friends about someone her friends say : " ___________ your so lucky to have ________ as your older sister"

Wow, sorry about that ! xD
Love you guys & thanks for reading this nonsense...
Perfection xxx

2 comments:

  1. haha, you go girrl!
    and I'm sure your sisters loves you. But, I understand what you're saying.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks bud ! x
    Your so undrestanding ! xD
    <3 Thanks dude,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete