"The greatest part," Ana says " is that nobody here can judge you. Everyone is supportive & encouraging."

Wednesday 11 August 2010

I should be dead if anything.... XD

Meeh, Helloo ! *waves at vacca rooom....*

Yeah, bitch mee out ! x Go on feel free to! :(
Lately Ive not been updating much, and oh trust me, Im puttin myyself outt IN THE OUT !
I wasnt busy fuckin researchin how to save peoples lives,
researchin a cure for cancer...
or busy in my genral life.

I was just too pissed to actually look at my blog...
too pissed to update... I dont know why I was pissed & all.... but can we leave that behind>
Start fresh>

Impossible to ask....Possible to achieve>

W\E Ive probs already bored you to DEATH ! & I mean DEATH....

Its Ramadan, today was day one. I feel Calm>
Oddly calm.... But anyways...
this is what I had & every night I will update with what Ive eaten...Hopefully everyday it will be less than before :)

Tonights menu :

  1. 1 cup fresh lemon juice
  2. 5 dates...
  3. Shorba...(Arabic style soup, but amazingly fulling & tasty....)
  4. 2 Falafels...
  5. Half a small chicken samosa
  6. Lots of water....

I feel odd, after fasting for so long having broke it like about 2-3 hours ago now...

Im sorry for never being herre & updatin, but life is full of drama no lifes just full of pure shit.... But PT is full of drama :) And the currnet status> is : Dont fuck with the memebers...they are cattier than you thought ! xx

For now ! xx *highfive*

TTYL :)

Perfection xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment