"The greatest part," Ana says " is that nobody here can judge you. Everyone is supportive & encouraging."

Saturday 15 May 2010

First Post:)


Heyy There!

This is my first ever blog entry! :) Im Miss Perfection and I will get there. So will you. Ive faced many obstacles in life but got outta them so will all of you gorgeous girlies and guys. X You gunna hear about my time spent with my paralysed father, my mother who I love dearly but also hate on some occassions, my little sister and brother, my school life and my struggles with Ana. And last but not least I will also write about my love and passion for working with old people.


Ive never done this before so please dont judge me! I will do all my best to keep you intrested and will always try to update daily. If I dont do it once or twice its cause Im too busy or the mom is keeping a real close eye on me:)


I love you all for who you are, you are all very special to me:)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment