"The greatest part," Ana says " is that nobody here can judge you. Everyone is supportive & encouraging."

Saturday 15 May 2010

Good Night!

Well the title says it! Im of to bed soon. What, with arabic school tomorrow! I need the enrgy. Will be starting 50 day ABC diet with my ana buddy S. :) Hope its a good start for her! As not to let anyone down I will write here what I am having tomorrow and if I break that promise you guys can call me a fat bitch. one that breaks promises. You will sort me out. I promise! This is my plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast:
Banana and Tea- gross even better puts me of eatin!
Lunch-throw it out or give to friends as Im gunna be at school.
Dinner-soup-says 23 cals per scachet.
And then one hour on the running machine & 200 crunches.

Its a promise, its made, I wont break it. I love you guys too much to bear upsetting you by breaking my promise.

I love you all. x
Stay Beautiful All of You Gorgeous Ladies!
Ps: comment away! That will really keep me in place. Remind me that I have people who I have made a promise to. x
I tend to rammble! Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment