"The greatest part," Ana says " is that nobody here can judge you. Everyone is supportive & encouraging."

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Freakin Bitch

I was really busy yesterday so I couldnt update my blog:) Excercise and mom givin random talks bout nothing:) lol, well i guess as a mother she has everyright to tlk 2 me whnever she wants to. Oh well! I gotta live thro tht! :)

The first day of simplified ABC went well:) so did today:) Yaya! For today Ive had 284, which leaves me with 116. Im proud of myself:) and of my ABC buddy.She is doin really well. So go her! x

I hate my form tutor she is such a bitch. Im not sure if this sounds right but soo many of my class friends and other close friends have been talking about ways to kill her:) Goofy I kno. Stupid I kno. But she bought it up herself. God there hasnt been a day since our form tutor left on maternity that no one wanted to die. Or in my case, fade away unnoticed. Or maybe jus excercising like crazy would kill me. Hmm, will see. Aaah Well, Im not suisidical. So I wont go and jump of a bridge XD

She is a pig as well:) haha she scoffed up my friend, lets called her Ella`s Skittles, no big deal but, Come on! Yu wouldnt jus go off and eat them for no reason. Her reason>> Cause Ella was putting them in her bag at reg. Sad. But what ever. Imma stop Ramblin here. Yu must be ever soo bored of me nd my nonsense chat.

Imma miss yu PT! *aahhh! mommy!* Oh well, We gotta live it thro:) Stalk each other on our blogs for the next coupla days:)

***** Hope ya get well soon girly:( It sad with yu unwell. Waaah! I love yu always sis. x

Anywhoo! Love yu all:) Take Care & Stay Gorgeous! x

No comments:

Post a Comment