"The greatest part," Ana says " is that nobody here can judge you. Everyone is supportive & encouraging."

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Heyy! How yuu guys doin>> Aaah! Im so proud of me and my buddy:) So far we are really doing well! Hehe A party for us! :) Aaah, I hate it when people tell you, you are skinny when infact they can see you as large as a balloon. :( Nom Nom and then pig out infront of yu. Yuckky! :) Ehhhhee. Im hyper, I dont kno whts gone into me. :P

The Picture at th top. Yu prob askin yourself whts it>> Why is it even thre>> Read it. It inspired me to be proud of ma religion no matter what, I love yu K for aspiring me. And yes, trust me it does make a lot of sense, a whole load of sense. I never thought anyone was really gunna inspire me so much. But they have. You have K. And I thank you for that. May god Bless ya! All of yu. x

Going out on a school thinngy on Friday. :) Cnt wait it oughta be funn:) hehe Im mad! God help!
Raaah! right-im sorry bout tht, jus some mild child disorder. LOL. Ok I need to stop. You prob hate me so much for typing all this nonsense. Ahhaaaaa! I neeeeeeeed 2 quit rambling! Im goin insane! xxxx

Forget everyone. So long as I have PT and my beautiful gorgeous friends Im fine. Who needs people who critisize for no reason>> we dont. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment